The RIMS-Rocket™ Electric Immersion heating coil leverages our popular HopRocket™ canister to give you a no-compromise RIMS heater (Recirculation Infusion Mash System). Simply install this heater into the HopRocket™ canister, plug it into your system and you're in business. Super easy to clean and ultra-low watt density gives you unparalleled performance and simplicity. Available as an upgrade to your HopRocket or a complete kit with HopRocket and Electric RIMS Heater. Contact your retailer for more information.
The RIMS-Rocket™ Electric Immersion Heating coil leverages our popular HopRocket™ canister to give you a no-compromise RIMS heater (Recirculation Infusion Mash System). We offer an upgrade kit for current HopRocket™ users, or a complete HopRocket™ and RIMS-Rocket™ bundle for those who don't. Super easy to clean and ultra-low watt density gives you unpatrolled performance and simplicity.
- The RIMS-Rocket™ heating element is 240V, 3500 W, ultra-low watt density and is engineered to perform optimally in your RIMS system
- NOW AVAILABLE!! The RIMS-Rocket™ heating element in a 120V, 2000 W model.
- Removable custom engineered power plug means cleaning is a snap - no dangling power cord tethered to your heater and the terminal pins are spray-down capable!
- The RIMS-Rocket™ heater assembly clamps right into our HopRocket™ canister for added versatility and lower cost
- The RIMS-Rocket™ includes a "plug and play" 12ft factory wired cable with a molded twist-lock L6-30P plug on one end, and our custom removable plug on the other end
- Less than ultra low watt density means NO chance of scorching when used in accordance with instructions
- Includes pressure relief plug to guard against improper installation or operation
- Optional RIMS-Rocket™ mounting bracket conveniently attaches the RIMS-Rocket™ to your TopTier™ brewing stand or other brewing stand.
- Couple with our new electric TOWER of POWER™ controller for the ultimate in temperature control for your brewing system. Visit our TOWER of POWER™ page for more detail!
- Perfect for batch sizes up to 20 gal! Use the formula on the data tab to calculate ramp times for larger batch sizes.
Fittings: 1/2" NPT male
Power/Voltage: (3500W / 240V) ; (2000W / 120V)
Amperage: 14.6A(240V) ; 16.6A(120V)
Recommended GFCI breaker: 20A
Plug: L5-20P X Blichmann custom removable plug(120V)
L6-30P X Blichmann custom removable plug(240V)
Cable: 12ga, 12 ft. (3.5m) ultra-flexible(120V) ;
10ga, 12 ft. (3.5m) ultra-flexible(240V)
Ramp Rate formula in °F/minute = .0068 (Watts/gallons)
Max Batch Size for Step Mashing: 120V= 10 gallon batch
240V= 20 gallon batch